Business Development Representative – Technology Solutions
Posted on Mar 28
SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We’re looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
As part of the team, this role will help you learn about exciting new technologies and technology services. This role is responsible for prospecting and developing new business leads, while acting as a liaison between our Marketing and Sales team. We are looking for energetic, talented individuals seeking career growth in business development and customer relationships.
Your mission will be to source, identify and qualify leads by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you will leverage excellent written and verbal communication skills to educate potential customers on our company’s services while working with collaborative and creative teams at one of the leading IT Solution firms in the Midwest.
- Qualifies inbound leads from marketing campaigns to identify business development opportunities
- Executes on outbound prospecting techniques via account research, calling prospects and driving engagement with go-to-market campaigns
- Communicates effectively with executive decision makers
- Identifies opportunities at a pace to consistently hit and exceed monthly incentive-based goals
- Learns and develops an understanding of all business services to identify opportunities for customers
- Must be able to contact company decision makers and describe the benefits of our company’s service offerings
- Recognizes customer needs and utilizes solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate value
- Executes on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college, required
- Six (6) or more months of IT customer prospecting or sales experience, required
- Experience with inbound IT sales/marketing technique or CRM database prospecting is preferred
- Leverage excellent written and verbal communication skills to identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate value of our company required
- Ability to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals to earn incentives for identifying qualified opportunities, required (base compensation plus unlimited incentive potential)
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible and adaptive to change
- Excellent organizational, time management, and research skills
Keywords: Business Development, Customer Relationship, Prospecting, Inside Sales, Cold Calling, Outgoing, Great Phone Presence, CRM, Marketing, Communication