Posted on Jan 09
ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The Inside Sales Manager will lead our SDR and inbound teams and provide thought leadership, tactics, and accountability to drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate possesses a successful track record in both individual contributor and sales management or team lead roles. This position reports directly to the Head of Sales.
TACTICAL AND STRATEGETIC EXECUTION:
- Relentlessly pursue incremental improvement within the sales process to improve win rates, shorten sales cycles and increase our ACV.
- Refine and implement outbound prospecting strategy.
- Apply metrics-based coaching using clear KPIs so every team member is clear on what is expected of them daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Dedicate time with every rep on a weekly basis for individual coaching and pipeline evaluation.
- Provide assists when needed to push deals across the finish line.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5+ years sales experience
- 2+ years experience in management pr team leadership
- A proven record of success
- Experience and success managing sales cycles of various lengths
- Recruited, hired, and trained teams of successful reps
- Exceptional ability to understand sales analytics and operations
- Comfort operating in a fast paced, high growth startup environment
- Experience selling to senior members of a marketing department
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.