Customer Success Associate
Posted on Jan 09
ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The customer success team at ReviewTrackers serves as a hybrid of account management and customer support. We pride ourselves on providing friendly, patient, and concise next-level support to optimize the customer’s road to success. This role is responsible for supporting and driving engagement with our SMB customers. An ideal candidate has at least 1 year experience working in customer service, customer support, or account management, preferably in a SaaS environment.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Support a growing portfolio of SMB customers
-Friendly and fast support to a large volume of customers and internal teams; including troubleshooting, best practices for using ReviewTrackers software, and guidance about the review industry via email, phone and in-person
- Engage with customers via scalable communication strategy
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution. You believe communication is the most important part of being a team member.
- Challenge-Oriented. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Team Player. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You detect a problem. You dive deeper, and deeper again. Problem solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- A Communicator. Whether phone, email, and in-person, you are confident and follow proper business.
- Positive. You bring a positive attitude to the team everyday.