Manager of Customer Analytics
Posted on Dec 05
Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Old Navy, Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
The Manager sits within the Customer Analytics team with the goal of providing deep analytics and insights to internal and external clients. The position will be an opportunity to work directly with our customers and collaborate with our Customer Success teams to design and execute custom analyses, develop measurement plans, and create custom reports and dashboards. This is a hands-on position with a great deal of responsibility to own reporting and analysis for our major retail, QSR and Financial Service customers. This is an excellent opportunity to go beyond the numbers and deliver actionable insights for our customers.
This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Strategy and Analytics and is located downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams Street.
Vibes cares about character and culture as much as competency. We strive to build a workplace where people are excited to come to work every day, and feel empowered and motivated to do their best work.
• Develop custom scorecards and reports in Microstrategy for internal and external audiences
• Use SQL and statistical tools like R and SPSS to conduct ad hoc analyses
• Build to the measurement plans, test plans, define reporting requirements for mobile campaigns
• Generate and present actionable insights, findings and recommendations for internal and external distribution
• Collaborate with internal BI and Data Warehouse team to execute customer-specific initiatives and enhance the current state of data at Vibes
• Attend meetings on site with customers, occasional overnight trips may be required
• Strong data skills – you’re comfortable working with a variety of data sources and comfortable navigating structured and unstructured data.
• You’ve played a meaningful role executing analytics for digital, social, or CRM marketing activities for enterprise clients. Experience with mobile analytics preferred.
• Heavily influenced or designed campaign measurement and reporting strategies, defined KPIs across digital, social, or CRM.
• Fluent with common ROI, ROMI, attribution, and cross channel measurement approaches.
• Experienced using multivariate statistical techniques to enhance understanding of consumer behavior or campaign impact.
• Develop A/B and multivariate test plans.
• Strong experience using a variety of data and BI tools (Microstrategy experience is a plus).
• Significant expertise analyzing large data sets using common SQL languages (ideally experience with Snowflake, or SQL Server and Postgres).
• Proficient conducting multivariate analyses (ANOVA, Regression, Clustering) and using relevant tools (R, SPSS in particular).
• Experienced deploying and analyzing data from common Web Analytics and Campaign Management platforms (Google, Adobe).
• Able to explain technical analyses to a non-technical audience.
• Excel in team-oriented environments, working with technical and business partners.
• Comfortable presenting to internal and external audiences.
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing or advertising analytics and insights.
• Bachelor’s degree is required, post-graduate degree preferred.
Our Core Values:
• Respect, honesty, and integrity for all stakeholders
• Always be learning
• Relentless focus on the customer
• Never be satisfied
• Create value
• Seek accountability and ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.
Please apply online at www.vibes.com