Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on Nov 08
Snap36 is the leading rich product content solution for retailers and brands, enabling them to improve consistency and trust during the online purchase experience. Rather than using traditional photography processes, Snap36 efficiently automates image capture using innovative robotic equipment and workflow software.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to position our team for continued demand generation success. You will be a master of inbound/outbound marketing, lead generation, digital marketing, marketing automation, and analytics. You will develop our integrated, digital marketing strategy to drive pipeline and revenue growth, utilizing best-in-class techniques, processes, analytics, and technologies. You will work in close collaboration with sales and customer success to develop an effective mix of programs to acquire and grow customers across our key industries.
The right person will drive “Big Picture” strategic thinking while successfully executing campaigns. You must be data-driven with strong experience refining programs to continually improve KPI’s and possess a deep understanding of lead/ funnel optimization. “Teamwork Makes the Dream Work” is part of your DNA, and you will bring this collaborative spirit and enthusiasm to your team and the work you do together.
• Own the inbound marketing strategy and process, focusing on how potential clients research, find us, engage with us, buy from us and buy again.
• Develop and execute multi-channel, integrated digital campaigns that leverage SEM, advertising, retargeting, media, social, and other online sales channels.
• Design effective customer acquisition and retention programs in targeted verticals to support revenue goals at targeted CPA (cost per acquisition) levels.
• Leverage content and campaigns to broaden awareness and position the company as a thought leader among our core audiences.
• Lead marketing automation, website strategy, and conversion optimization, and identify additional tools to drive results.
• Develop benchmarks and improve measurement and reporting for all digital marketing activities, including funnel metrics, campaign performance, and ROI.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence. Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
• Be forward thinking and balance the investment in ROI-oriented marketing with experimentation, testing, and innovation.
• BS/MS Degree in Marketing, Analytics, or other related disciplines
• 6+ years of marketing experience managing lead generation programs in B2B/enterprise technology or services
• 3+ years experience with Salesforce, marketing automation platforms (HubSpot or Marketo preferred), and advertising platforms (AdRoll, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Hands-on experience working in CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress) and Google Analytics
• A deep understanding of all facets of inbound marketing
• Ability to segment, target, and reach buyers through all digital touchpoints
• Experience marketing into multiple verticals and understanding how they operate
• Goal-oriented, driven individual with a superior ability to execute and sustain a high sense of urgency
• Project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
• Self-starter, fast learner, creative, innovative, and resourceful
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills