Demand Generation Manager
Posted on Nov 08
Snap36 is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to position our team for continued marketing and sales success. You will be a master of inbound/outbound marketing, lead generation, digital marketing, marketing automation, and analytics. You will develop our integrated, digital marketing strategy to drive pipeline and revenue growth, utilizing best-in-class techniques, processes, analytics, and technologies. You will partner with sales and customer success to develop an effective mix of programs to acquire and grow customers across our key industries.
The right person will drive “Big Picture” strategic thinking while successfully executing campaigns. You will have proven, data-driven experience refining programs to continually improve KPI’s and possess a deep understanding of lead/conversion optimization. “Teamwork Makes the Dream Work” is part of your DNA, and you will bring this collaborative spirit and enthusiasm to your team and the work you do together.
Snap36 works with over 500 customers in North America, including top retailers and brands such as Amazon, Walmart, The Home Depot, 3M, Grainger, Macy’s, Microsoft, and Timberland. These companies rely on Snap36 to increase customer engagement and eCommerce sales through interactive, authentic, mobile-optimized product content. The integrated marketing programs you create will have a direct impact on our long-term growth and success.
• Own the inbound marketing strategy and process, focusing on how potential clients research, find us, engage with us, buy from us and buy again.
• Develop and execute multi-channel, integrated digital campaigns that leverage SEM, advertising, retargeting, media, social, and other online sales channels.
• Design effective customer acquisition and retention programs in targeted verticals to support revenue goals at targeted CPA (cost per acquisition) levels.
• Leverage content and campaigns to broaden awareness and position the company as a thought leader among our core audiences.
• Lead marketing automation, website strategy, and conversion optimization, and identify additional tools to drive results.
• Develop benchmarks and improve measurement and reporting for all digital marketing activities, including funnel metrics, campaign performance, and ROI.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence. Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
• Be forward thinking and balance the investment in ROI-oriented marketing with experimentation, testing, and innovation.
• BS/MS Degree in Marketing, Analytics, or other related disciplines
• 6+ years of marketing experience managing lead generation programs in B2B/enterprise technology or services
• 3+ years experience with Salesforce, marketing automation platforms (HubSpot or Marketo preferred), and advertising platforms (AdRoll, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Hands-on experience working in CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress) and Google Analytics
• A deep understanding of all facets of inbound marketing
• Ability to segment, target, and reach buyers through all digital touchpoints
• Experience marketing into multiple verticals and understanding how they operate
• Goal-oriented, driven individual with a superior ability to execute and sustain a high sense of urgency
• Project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
• Self-starter, fast learner, creative, innovative, and resourceful
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills